Laboratory blender or mixers as a small powder mixer are suitable for quality assurance, production of small quantities, recipe testing, optimization or development of mixing processes in the scale-up principle. The reproducibility of the results is crucial.
Laboratory mixer with multiple clamping device for plastic drums, bottles, jugs, etc. for the production of mixtures such as plaster, dry mortar, flours, thick and viscous mixes such as sealing and insulating compounds, multi-component plastics, etc.
- robust mixer housing:Protection by means of non-contact proximity switch
- suitable for mixing tanks up to 30 liters (option: prism container clamp)
- powerful gear motor: maximum batch25 kg
- housing and container clamping device in stainless steel AISI304
- timer display:set and remaining mixing time
- separate speed setting of 2 mixing axis 1 from 0-20 rpm
- power supply: plug 1-phase 230V
Since the mixing tank rotates completely around 2 axes and by a full 360° turn, each particle moves on a spherical orbit within the mixing tank. With conventional 3D shaking mixers, the mix only moves on a flat inclined orbit. This results in a more homogeneous mixture in less time compared to conventional Rhoenrad mixers or tumble mixers. Both axle speeds are independently adjustable.
- Laboratory mixer suitable for batches up to 25 kg Containers
- 2 simultaneously rotating axis for better mixing effect
- Finish in stainless steel Customer-specific versions
- Adapter system for the use of different mixing tanks
- individual set-up: PLC with touchscreen for recipe mamgament
Test your media: On request, we can provide you with a laboratory mixer on loan for experiments in your company. The costs incurred will be calculated according to effort.