Different container blender mixing systems for a homogenous mix
2D Container mixing principle:
An IBC container blender creates the mixing effect by a two-dimensional motion field of powder particles while rotating the blending container around its horizontal axis. Mixing container/drums are available in sizes from 5 to 4,000 litres with a max. batch weight of 5 to. The loading of the mixing container by pallet-/or forklift truck is standard. Upon request we offer also an automatized loading process by crane-, roller conveyer- or shuttle systems.
Advantages tumble blending against ribbon blender:
- adapted design of the mixing container /drum depending on filling medium
- cost-effective: no cleaning neccessary means no loss of mixing capacity
- no cross contamination: individual container/drum for raw materials
- we offer special armatures to avoid segregation when filling or dicharge the batch container
- Gentle mix for sensitive powders
pic.: container blender 2D mixing principle / mixing result after one turn
The 3D.S mixer is a free-fall mixer with two rotation axes and separate motor power. Thanks to these 3D space motion dynamics the blending time is shorter and you get a more homogenous mix. A continiously changing 3-dimensional crossing and rolling movement of the powder avoid dead zones and regular flow fields in the mixing container. This effect guarantees a perfect mixing result.
pic.: container blender: 3DS mixing principle /mixing result after one turn
3D drum Mixer / drum blender examples:
control system IBC blender:
- stepless speed rotation 5-17 rev/min
- rotation clockwise/unclockwise
- data base for different mixing recipes
- upon request: variable mixing container for different batch sizes
– 2D/3D Mixing principle
– batch sizes up to 30 kg
– multiple clamp system for batch bin
– OP terminal with recipe management
MRC laboratory blender are suitable for mixng smaller batches under production conditions. Mixing Results gained from these blending are a reliable scale for real manufacturing process. Set up of parameters such as RPM and mixing time are stepless adjustable.
Option: Turbo Mixer unit for crushing lumps