We have many years of experience in bulk material handling. Few companies developped such innovative ideas and advancements in container discharge stations setting new standards in contained handling of powders.
Various raw materials with different characteristics have been automated successfully in our individually designed container systems. No matter whether bulk materials have a tendency to core flow, segregate or bridge – we will sort out the optimized solution, even for heavy flowing products.
Our container filling/discharge system ranges from standard economy model to high-end designs to meet the highest demands in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industry up to containment level of OEB5.
We offer dust free manual or automized discharge stations for any kind of packaging with different armatures such as butterfly valve or cone valve for:
- IBC bulk container
- Big Bag
Design and material are adapted to onsite requirements, sealed by static gaskets or dynamic inflated gaskets out of Silicone, NBR or EPDM. The loading of the station could be effected by pallet-/forklift truck or crane.
After placement on the roller conveyer with a pallet truck the container is being transfered manually or automatic onto the discharge station with a docking inflatable seal.
With our mobile Big Bag container system the Bag can be handled as a container with transport/stacking frame. The bag is being discharged through a docking unit with butterfly or cone valve. The integrated tightning strap system combined with a chain hopper enable the discharge of the bag without special connected auxiliary power systems. On demand we offer also segregation free free fall transfer of powder to other onsite installation.
- Batch dosing: rotary-, butterfly or cone valve discharge stations
- Suitable for all kind of powder container
- Vibration frame for improved discharge
- adapted platforms for ergonomic operating
- dust extraction units with filter and pneumatic cleaning
- Level senors
- Mobile, transportable frames with locking wheels
- ATEX design acc. 2014/34/EU / IECEx
- FDA / food conformity EG 1935/2004
- material: mild- /galvanized- /stainless steel
Big Bag Discharge Station
Automated discharge stations with PLC control unit:
- Operator panel with LCD Touchscreen
- PLC Hardware type Siemens or Allen Bradley
- control box IP 55-67, mild steel painted or stainless steel
- Hardware interface to ERP: Ethernet/Profibus
- option: scale with Batch Dosing and recipe management